RE: [FW1] Product for filtering attachments??

If your concern is with SMTP mail out, Forward all mail to a SMTP content
server like mimesweeper, mailmarshal ot trend/smtp

If note can act a LDAP server , then  I do know mimesweeper  can access an
LDAP server for it rules www.mimesweeper.com  (don't sell it , just a user)

cheers
dean