Re: [FW1] SecuRemote behind NAT / Firewall

Merlin,
Verify the version of 4.1 (obviously best at sp2, but you may be one on the unfortunate souls who is not even at sp1.)  I haven't read any of phoneboy's documents, but I have gotten this to work at several of my locations.  Please shoot me a link to phoneboy's site where you read this info.  I'll read it and get back to you.  Also, what is  the sp level of client and vpn1?

CryptoTech

Merlin wrote:

Afternoon,    I have to allow some sales reps through our firewall (chkpnt 4.1) so they can telnet to a Unix System for business purposes. On some of those reps, securemote works fine since they are using routable IP addresses. But others have DSL firewall or NAT devices and although I have tried the suggestions found at phoneboy.com it still doesn't allow access. Is there another way to let them through that uses some sort of encryption? Thanks again.