RE: [FW1] websense

Title: RE: [FW1] websense
NO some sites like http://fantasy.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20001210/279669.html,  ( updates does not show up some times).

 -----Original Message-----
From: Hubbard, Dan [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 10:17 PM
To: 'Kumar, Prashanth '; '[email protected] '
Subject: RE: [FW1] websense

Kumar;

Does it happen only with certain sites or all ? Do you have some example sites that I could try out ?

Websense does not proxy any traffic with our Firewall-1 integration. The Firewall does proxy http traffic through the HTTP security server and with Websense uses the Url Filtering Protocol to pass us site lookups.

Thanks

HI,
We have nokia firewll with ver 4.1  with websense 4.2 ( running on NT
2000)
. A lot of sites start to load, however after loading half of the page
it
stops loading, and indicates that it is done.  Other sites only load a
blank
white page and indicates that it is done.  I thing when websense is
enabled
It proxies all the connection to the real server. HAS anybody seen
something
like this.

Thanks

Prashanth Kumar