From: Steve Loughran [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 9:44 AM
To: FW-1 Users
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote and Network Neighborhood

Hi all

Platform: Solaris 2.6, FW-1/VPN-1 SP2

Well, after my little scare yesterday with the dnsinfo.C, its all back on
track

Anyway, I have secure remote running, and I can NT domain logon, but when I
go to network neighborhood, I can only see my own host, not all the others
hosts in the same NT domain, but I can connect to shares on the `hidden`
hosts them if I use the netbios hostname

What am I missing here? I`m sure I`ve done everything that I should have, so
maybe I`m missing something fundamental about NT domain browsing. Any help
would be most gratefully received. Many thanks in advance.

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
http://camsg001.millennium.co.uk/index.htm
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, ICQ#: 12666311
Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?