RE: [FW1] SecureRemote and WINS

Title: RE: [FW1] SecureRemote and WINS

Here is my entire dnsinfo.C (names changed to protect the innocent):

----------------SNIP---------------------
(
:dns_servers (
: (kirk
:obj (
: (10.0.0.10)
)
:topology (
: (
:ipaddr (10.0.0.0)
:ipmask (255.255.255.0)
)
)
:domain (
: (
:dns_label_count (10)
:domain (.trek.com)
)
)
)
)
:encrypt_dns (true)
:LMdata (
: (
:ipaddr (10.0.0.10)
:name (KIRK)
:domain (TREK)
)
: (
:ipaddr (10.0.0.9)
:name (spock)
:domain (TREK)
)
)
)

Note the lack of tabs.  This works fine on my FW, I see encrypted nameserver inquiries in my logs and my LMHOSTS file gets updated when I do an update in SR.  Also, kirk is the DNS and PDC server and spock is the BDC.  TREK is the NT Domain name and trek.com is the Internet domain name.