Re: [FW1] Checkpoint question.

Hi.
I have two firewall modules, called fwextmod1 and fwextmod2; both run FW1
4.0SP7 and they are synced.
On fwextmod1, my $FWDIR/conf/sync.conf file contains only the line :
fwextmod2
Same for fwextmod2; contains only fwextmod1.
Of course, the address of both modules are in the /etc/hosts file.

I hope this has been usefull to you.