[FW1] Sun E450 error with FW-1 v4.1 SP2

Hi,

I have a Sun E450 to be installed with Checkpoint FW-1
v4.1 with SP2.

I have installed Solaris 2.6, selected package entrie
distribution  with OEM. I have also applied the
recommended patch downloaded from sunsolve.

However, after installing FW-1 v4.1, the following
error occur upon reboot:

ap -g: ioctl failed (0): No such device configuring
network interfaced: FW-1:i/f hme 0 (hme0) is not found
in table (80206910)

Warning: This interface is not monitored by Firewall-1

FW-1 IP: FW-1 has a problem registering an interface
configuration command (80206910) -- blocked.

Anybody can advised what went wrong?? Is PROM patch a
must for FW-1 installation on E450?