RE: [FW1] FW-1 and Websense, Rainwall Comments?

In regards to my problems with Websense, I have been contacted by support representatives and should be working on a solution with a
Websense engineer monday. Perhaps our problems with Reporter will soon be fixed.

I didn't see a single post regarding Rainwall, so am I to assume it works REALLY well?
What I want to do is run two NT4.0SP6a FW1 SP2 firewalls with Rainwall and use the Intel ISL VLAN drivers to support a "many-legged"
firewall topology.

btw, has anyone heard any more details about the "3rd" level cert from CP? Is courseware available, are the tests out yet?

Carl E. Mankinen
American Heritage Life - Jacksonville, FL
CCSA/CCSE