[FW1] APC MasterSwitch through VPN ??

Title: APC MasterSwitch through VPN ??

Anyone have any experience with this ???

I have everything else working fine through Securemote....
(http, ftp, pcanywhere.... whatever..it all works)

Rule:   SRUsers@Any  Dest:Encdomainnetwork    Service:Any ...

However... when trying to access an APC MasterSwitch through this rule... the browser just hangs for a while..and finally returns something like 'this page cannot be displayed'

If I kill Securemote...  and access through a
Network A ----> Encdomainnetwork      Service: Any    Rule... (without encrytpion...) it works fine....

(nothing about this on phoneboy or on appc.com)

ideas ??

Thanks

Jason