[FW1] We have approximately 225 sales force employees using CheckPoint Secure Remote. We use AT&T as their

We have approximately 225 sales force employees using CheckPoint Secure Remote. We use AT&T as their ISP and they are able to get to our CheckPoint FireWall-1 NT firewall, authenticate and access our intranet, email system, etc.

Frequently (several times a week), users who were able to get through previously suddenly can't any longer. The error message they receive is:
"Error: No answer received from a FireWall at site . If this problem persists please contact your system administrator." In every case it seems the only solution is to walk them through reinstalling SecureRemote (not an easy task!) and then they are able to get through again.

Any idea what could be going on? This is becoming a huge support issue for our helpdesk staff. Thanks for any help you can provide.