Re: [FW1] Stonebeat Failover

Without heading too far off topic;

It's possible to determine the conditions under which a specific test is
to be tried before a failover event is to occur.

The "$SBHOME/checklist" file contains these test definitions, and the
syntax goes like this:
name host type state interval action expression

For example, from an /opt/stonebeat/etc/checklist:
nic_link1 both self always 30 switch 2 3000 networkinterface-linkstatus qfe0

This says:
"Check the link state on both systems every thirty seconds.  Retry the
test twice and wait 3000ms before reporting a failure and ending the
test."

More information can be found in the SB manuals.

Peter Lukas