[FW1] rule 0, malformed packet ?

Hi,

I use FW-1 4.0. When someone from my LAN try to use Netscape Webpublisher
to update a http site on the internet, the packets are dropped by the rule
0, with the message "http: malformed packet". Of course, "yesterday, it was
OK"...

What is the matter with that ? Does anybody knows what can I do to solve
this problem ?

Thanks,

Serge Lamproux