Re: [FW1] GUI Management Tools

Natalie,

If it's truely gone(does rulebases.fws exist?), then try
the following. Close out of the GUI.

You should have a minimum of two working backups
before performing this(CYA).

fwm -g *.W

This will recreate the rulebases.fws file, which is
what the GUI is looking at.

Now if the *.W files are missing, find those backup
tapes...

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer