Re: [FW1] port mapping ?

Hans,
Yes, it is possible, but you will have to create the NAT rules manually.  Also Check
Point handles NAT in kind of a wierd way.  As it takes place in the kernel, the IP
stack knows the final IP destination of a packet before PORT based NAT is
completed.  Therefore, you will have set the inbound route for NAT's to a layer3
switch, or internal router before it will work.  I'd be interested to know if anyone
else has accomplished this in an easier way.

Cheers,
CryptoTech