Re: [FW1] FW-1 and Websense, Rainwall Comments?

Carl/All --

I feel your pain and share in your anger.

v4.x of Websense doesn't work for me (in the
FW1/Solaris and Webesnse/NT environment).

I am running v3.11 of Websense w/out any troubles....
waiting for them to fix v.4xx as it takes much work
off the firewall.

Try v3.11 if you still have any patience left:

ftp.websense.com

Running my Websense v3.11 on NT4.0 Server (SP4/5/6a)
w/out trouble (P233, 256MB RAM).

HTH -- Chris