Re: [FW1] FW-1 and Websense

I would use "Any", and not 0.0.0.0 -- as 0.0.0.0 is an
address -- and not "Internet". Sounds like someone was
trying to use your firewall rulebase like a Cisco
default route :)

If you want to be more secure than "Any", then negate
the object(s) you have for your internal LAN:

visitor-net...ANy....http-->adult....drop
visitor-net...Not(internalLAN)...http...accept

When I call Websense, I am always put in a calling
pool waiting for the "next available support rep".

This is the number I use (from their web site:
www.websense.com)[email protected]

Good Luck!
HTH -- Chris