Re: [FW1] Hybrid IKE auths fine but no connectivity to encryption domain?

;-) hi
Ike problems FW-1 VPN SP2 DES 3DES
see for(10043.0.128) in the knowledge base off checkpoint
   =

   =

|Solution is not yet available. Currently under investigation
   =

   =

   =

   =

   =

   =

|NOTE: To get the Hotfix for VPN-1 4.1 SP2, contact Check Point Support

this hotfix resolved many problems i had with vpn-ike-sp2 for our customers
hope this helps
kind regards
K@rel

Jeff Newton <[email protected]> on 08/12/2000 20:28:38

Please respond to Jeff Newton <[email protected]>