Re: [FW1] Cert isn't displayed after fw internalca?

To make this work you must have close the GUI.  Perform an fwstop on the firewall
and management server.  Perform the fw internalca command and then the fwstart.  Not
performing the fwstop first will ensure it will not work  Leaving the GUI open and
then performing fwstop crashes the GUI and prevents the creation of the cert
impossible.

Also the correct command format is (performed on management server):
fw internalca create -dn "o=company, c=us" -force
fw internalca certify fw_object (Force should not be necessary on this line because
the previous force wiped out everything.  Note line doesn't contain "o=company,
c=us")

cameron.