[FW1] Installing FW-1 on Windows 2000 Server

Hello all.. I was wondering if anyone had some tips on installing FW-1 on
Windows 2000?  I currently have it installed on a NT 4 Server. Things are
running good, but I wanted to upgrade the server, so I bought a new powerful
server.  Does anyone have tips on what stuff I should turn off?  My current
setup has this server as a standalone (workgroup).  Everything is behind
this server, we also have a DMZ.  I had some article on fine tuning the
server, like turning off certain services and stuff.. but I guess that is
only for NT 4 Server.  Any suggestions for securing FW-1 on Windows 2000
Server?  Thanks!

Javed