[FW1] Weird SR + Hide NAT problem.

Hello,

      I'm using FW1 4.1 SP2 with latest securemote.
      My firewall protects a 192.168.1.* hide NAT.

      I'm trying to make a Securemote with IKE to connect to host
      inside the NAT, authentication is OK, and is logged OK.
      But the only host I seem to be able to reach is the default
      gateway of each network (iow : the firewall interfaces for
      each NAT I'm serving, eg 196.168.1.1.)
      Anything else (192.168.1.2,...), which means anything but the
      firewall itself, is completely unresponsive.
      The firewall logs the request I'm sending (eg http or ping) but
      I get nothing in return and nothing is logged either.

      My set up has nothing special, except maybe that the management
      station is in unroutable IP space (shouldnt be a problem with v41)
      and that I'm only using manual NAT rules (no automatic rules
      because I have a rather complex bunch of NATs that need exceptions)

--
Best regards,
 Cedric                            mailto:[email protected]