[FW1] backup results

I had several responses from the list on how to handle a backup firewall solution. To all those
who responded, thank you.

For my case, since I work in  education and these guys do not have any money, I will be going for a cold standby.
The problem I have is licensing. On the hot firewall, I confighured the licensing using the host id.

What is the groups suggestion in this matter?

--
Barry W. Kokotailo
Senior Unix Systems AdministratorPGP =  71 71 96 A3 C0 C2 23 7A  23 4E D4 04 8C E0 42 6B  B0 2D D1 A5