From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Carlos Infante
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 5:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Unable to load policy

Dear Colleagues,
I'm triying to install a policy from the management station to the firewall
modules but the next messages appears:

"Downloading Security Policy /opt/CKPfw1-417conf/policy.pf to fwmodule
Failed to Download Security Policy on fwmodule: Connection Refused
Installing Security Policy on fwmodule failed"

I've just used fw putkey (i checked that the passwd is the same) also I have
IP connectivity between machines but,....

Could anybody tell me whicht may be the problem/s?

Best Regards

Carlos Infante