[FW1] New CheckPoint 4-1 Installation on Sun-E250

All-

I recently installed CheckPoint VPN-1 & FireWall-1 version 4.1, build 41716
on one firewall and installed CheckPoint VPN-1 & FireWall-1
version 4.1, build 41489 on the other firewall.  HA will be running between
these two firewalls.  The management station (NT) is running version
4.1, build 41484.   I tried to install a security policy from the management
station to each firewall but the installation failed.  I received the
following error messages:

"Downloading Security Policy /opt/CPfw1-41/conf/<file name>.pf to MyFW1"
"Authentication for command load failed"
"Failed to Download Security Policy on MyFW1: Unauthorized action.
Installing Security Policy on MyFW1 failed"

Questions:
----------

1. What do these error messages mean?

2. Is it necessary to have the same build version on both firewalls and the
management station?  If so, what's the difference between builds
    41716, 41489, and 41484?

3. How can I tell if HA is running and working between these two firewalls?
I get the following output from running "fw hastat" on each
    firewall:

                          HOST       NUMBER       HIGH AVAILABILITY STATE
MACHINE STATUS
    MyFW1 -      localhost          2                 not active
initializing

                         HOST       NUMBER       HIGH AVAILABILITY STATE
MACHINE STATUS
    MyFW2 -      localhost          1                 active
initializing

4. How can I look at State information being passed between these two
firewalls?  I don't think HA is working between them.

TIA,
Stephanie