Thanks

Tim Higgins

"Gaughan, Daniel" <[email protected]>

08/12/00 12:22

        To:        "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
        cc:        [email protected], [email protected]
        Subject:        RE: [FW1] SecuRemote and DNS

I get a Domain login with SDL setup on a W2K client.

Daniel Gaughan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 6:22 AM
To: Gaughan, Daniel
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected];
[email protected]; [email protected]

Has anyone managed to get a domain login with NT WS 4 or W2K ?

Or is everyone using "Connect As" or some cached info ?

Tim Higgins

                "Gaughan, Daniel" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

07/12/00 21:50

       To:        "'Thomas Stala'" <[email protected]>,
[email protected], [email protected]
       cc:

I have this set up with DNS entries in client. (Not DHCP) Also with WINS
entry in client (for Network Neighborhood Browsing). The dnsinfo.C is
manually placed in the firewall conf directory and policy pushed to
firewall. Using IKE/ISAKMP authentication - Update the site on the PC. You
can tell what is gettting to the client by viewing the userc.C file on the
client. It should contain the entries from the dnsinfo.C file on the
firewall. Then use nslookup to verify the results of which dns servers are
resolving what entries.

Daniel Gaughan