[FW1] Reporting module licensing problem

Hi FW Admins,

Prob: Downloaded demo reporting module (for FW-1 on NT4) and licensed it using
the wrong IP :-(
Have emailed checkpoint about it to try and re-license using correct IP. Seem to
remember trying to use their website to acheive the same.
Obviously there has been no response. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips
about how to resolve this.

However, this may be completely academic as I  recall there was a time limit on
the demo which probably ran out a month ago.

Anyone have any non-confidential screen-shots to give me an idea as to its
abilities, reporting screens etc...

Bit of a long shot I know but thanks in advance for any assistance you can
provide.

Garry Armour
FW admin (as well as everything else)
Sonae UK