Re: [FW1] gas prices - chain email - good idea...

Good grief. And your petrol prices are a mere fraction of European
prices...

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 [email protected] wrote:

> 	this isn't a bad idea ... I like it!
>
> Don Murdoch - Consulting Services, Chesapeake - 233.7339 / 478.8837

-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell                       [Eridani Linux 6.3 Now!]
Eridani Linux  --  The Most Up-to-Date Red Hat-based Linux CDROMs Available
Email: [email protected]  http://www.eridani.co.uk   Fax: +44-8701-600807
    *** Blessed are the Geeks, for they shall internet the earth. ***