From: Inti Shah [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 07 December 2000 13:42
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Provider-1 and customer CLMs

Hi,

Does anybody know how to get this going:

I have six firewalls for a specific customer logging to a CLM that sits on
one of those firewalls.  A VPN-1 licenses are unlimited.

The Firewalls are all managed by provider-1.

I want to logs to appear on the CLM firewall

all machines have the following entries

/$FWDIR/conf/loggers
+CLM_IPaddress
@CMA_IPaddress

What appears to be happening is that the logs are going to the CLM but be
redirected to the CMA instead.

putting the above loggers file on the CLM doesn't help, without the loggers
on that machine or using +IP_CLM in
the masters doesn't work either.

I find the CLM useless if you can't use it in this way !

Any assistance would be appreciated

kind regards
Inti Shah