[FW1] FW-1 SPs

Hi All

I apologise profusely as this is not entirely to do with firewall-1.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the availability of Service Pack 7 for NT,
reason being I want to install a firewall-1 server based on NT but am
worried at the amount of hotfixes that may need to be applied to a sp6a
machine to make it secure.

Or, does anyone have a recommended list of post-sp6a hotfixes that should be
applied to a firewall-1 server?

Once again I apologise.

Many Thanks

Richard Thornton

Common Services Agency Disclaimer

The information contained in this message may be confidential
or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.