[FW1] Upgrade questions

Hello-

I am planning an upgrade to my Checkpoint 4.0 SP2 firewall. I am a bit
uneasy with how I have ordered the steps I am going to follow when I do the
upgrade, so I would like to get some feedback from the group. I have done
some reading on the Checkpoint and Phoneboy sites, but still feel like I
need to get more information.

Here is what I have:

Checkpoint FW 4.0, SP2 inspection module on Win NT Server SP4

Checkpoint FW 4.0, SP2 management module and GUI on a separate Win NT Server
SP4

Here are the steps I am going to follow

1. Back up my management server as per doc on Phoneboy site

2. Reboot both the Inspection module and Management stations

3. Install Checkpoint FW 4.0 SP #7 on the Management station

4. Install Checkpoint FW 4.0 SP #7 on the Inspection module

5. Install Win NT w.0 SP 6a on the Inspection module - reboot

6. Install Win NT 4.0 SP 6a on the Management station - reboot

7. Upgrade to Checkpoint 4.1 on the Management station

8. Upgrade to Checkpoint 4.1 on the Inspection module

9. Install Checkpoint 4.1 SP #2 on the Management station

10. Install Checkpoint 4.1 SP #2 on the Inspection module.

Does anyone have any perspective on the order of my upgrade plan? Any help
would be much appreciated...

Thanks

Paul Olson