[FW1] Content Filtering with Surfcontrol on Firewall-1

Hello everybody,

I just installed Surfcontrol to filter http content on a server in my organization.
After the first hit on the rule which blocks 'unacceptable content' on my firewall, the fw.exe service went up to 100% and stays there. I am running Checkpoint 4.0 on NT server. Has anybody come across this problem?

I have used files for content filtering in the past, and this problem does not occur.

Thanx in advance

Aaron Zelechow