Re: [FW1] log_write: failed to flush: File too large

Sujinda,

How much disk space do you have? Did you try
and rotate your log files or is this error just showing
up? I've not encountered this one yet.

Try this(you have to stop the fw software on the
management station!!)

cd $FWDIR/log
fwstop
mv fw.log fw.log.org     # (or delete it)
mv fw.logptr fw.logptr.org   # (or delete it)
fwstart

This will create a new set of log & ptr files.

Robert