Re: [FW1] SR behind NAting device

No gary, that is not a problem.  Both devices can connect properly, and will work
well.  What will not work is if an internal user (on the 10.x net) initiates a
connection outbound to the client using the 192 address.  If you need this
capability, you must use ip pool.

It is not a problem because the firewall has no interface on the 192 network, nor
does it have a route that forces the connection to remain internal.

I have done the exact same thing to test just such a config.

Regards,
CryptoTech