RE: [FW1] IKE VPN FW-1 <> Cisco

Have a look at this Jeff

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/firewall1/4_1/pdf/cisco_ios_vpn
.pdf

I would also make sure that in your encryption properties, the timeouts for
the IKE and IPSEC renegotiation match on both the Firewall and the Cisco.

Cisco default for IKE is 86400 seconds (1 day) FW-1 timeout default is 10800
minutes (1 week). When I was trying this I discovered, eventually, that they
won't negotiate the timeouts. They have to match to begin with. (IPSEC is
usually 3600 seconds on both)

Jim