From: Ivan Fox [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 1:45 PM
To: Firewall-1; fw1-wizards
Subject: [FW1] Does it work? Two public IP addresses NATed to one
private IP address?

Does it work? Two public IP addresses NATed to one private IP address?

We have two distinct applications running on two different servers to be
assessed by 2 groups of external users.  Each server has its own public and
private IP address.

We are thinking to put all these two applications on one box (instead of
two) using one of the original private IP address.

External users keep using their designated private IP addresses to access
the server to use their respective applications.

Is it feasible?  Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,