Re: [FW1] Securemote Client and NAT

Kevin,
I don't know if you've received an answer, I couldn't hook the email thread.
Phoneboy is referring to VPN and nat on fw 4.0 versions when IKE was in its earlier
iteration of ISAKMP/Oakley.

I can't find a good doc on Check Point's web site.  I'll try to describe it:
Verify that the firewall is 4.1 sp1 or 4.1 sp2.
If the firewall is properly configured for SR, you should be able to enter the
following line in userc.c with the other commands at the top

        :force_udp_encapsulation (true)
that is

This should do as it says.

Let me know what kind of errors or symptoms you see.

Cheers,
CT