RE: [FW1] Suggestions/Info for web caching servers

Counter-opinion: The load balancing features of FW-1 are weak.  If you
need to maintain session sate (i.e. a users whole browsing session stays
on one box) get soemething like BigIP.  The time wasted in trying to make
a solution do something it was not designed to do (or sucks at) is also an
expense.  =)

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media