From: Kevin Leong [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 4:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] ATM card installation

Greetings....

Has anyone tried installing an ATM card on a Checkpoint Firewall-ed Sun
machine?  I have a E250 running on Firewall-1 4.1 and has to change one of
its interface (from qfe1 to lane1) to ATM card.  Problem starts when I run
the script to activate the ATM card.  The error stated is:

FW: i/f lane1 is not found in table (80206915)
WARNING:this interface is not monitored by Firewall-1
FW-1 IP: FW-1 has a problem registering an interface configuration command
(80206915) - blocked.

I have tried bringing down the qfe1 and reactivate the ATM card, but it
still fails.....
Do I need to add anything on the /etc/fw.boot/ifdev, as in stonebeat
configuration???  I would be very grateful if anyone could shine a light on
this!!  Thanks.

Kevin