[FW1] Problem Fetching Security Policy

Hello, all.  I'm setting up a couple of Nokias (IPSO 3.2.1) with FW-1 (v4.1
SP2) and have run into a snag.  I have an existing FW and enterprise
management console running on Solaris (10.1.1.1).  I want to manage the
Nokias from this console.

When I start the FW on the Nokia the messages are:

fw1[admin]# fwstart
FireWall-1: Loading kernel module...
FW-1: Driver installed
Module loaded as ID 0
FireWall-1: Starting fwd
FireWall-1: Starting snmpd
snmpd: Opening port(s):
        Port 260 binded successfully
SNMPD: server running

FireWall-1: Fetching Security Policy from 10.1.1.1
Trying to fetch Security Policy from 10.1.1.1:
Authentication for command fetch failed
Fetching Security Policy from 10.1.1.1 failed

FW-1: fetch failed status 1
IP forwarding has been disabled.
Use ipsofwd to enable forwarding.
FireWall-1 started
fw1[admin]#

I did a "putkey -p my-password 10.1.1.1" on the Nokia (the EMC is reachable)
and restarted the FW.
I did a "putkey -p my-password 10.1.2.1" on the EMC (the Nokia is reachable)
and restarted the FW.
I added */none to both the CLIENT and SERVER defs of $FWDIR/lib/control.map
on both machines for testing purposes.

The only thing I can think of is the fact that there is no encryption module
license on the EMC yet.  I also noticed that I can't get any of the
interfaces listed on the Nokia withing the Windows policy editor like I can
under Solaris.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris