[FW1] Securemote - Internet - Router (w/NAT) - Firewall (inspect only) - Firewall (w/VPN Termination)

I have the following configuration: Securemote - Internet - Router (w/NAT) - Firewall (inspect only) - Firewall (w/VPN Termination)

I am looking for a way to get Securemote to work. In this configuration we have a Cisco router as the Internet gateway that handles NAT. Behind the router is a Nortel Router running just the CheckPoint Inspect code. All networks attached to the Nortel are Private IP. Behind the Nortel router is a Solaris 2.6 Server running CheckPoint FW1/VPN1 modules. This also has a private IP on the External and Internal interface. Does anyone know if we can get Securemote to work under the current configuration? If it is not possible has anyone been able to figure out how to make gateway to gateway VPN to work under a similar circumstance?