From: Mike Chang [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 8:14 PM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist
Subject: [FW1] Internet-Gateway 250

Hello

I've got and internet GW.  250 user.

Ive also got an enterprise console.

With Internet GW the managment console and FW module are on the same box
obvoisly.

If I reinstal just the FW module for the Inet GW, will it be a problem with
the liesencing.  Can I use the enterprise console to manage it.  Should be
no problem right?  just want to make sure before I wack the box.

And NO....I cant manage from the enterprise console as long as the inet gw
has a mangment console installed....I've tried everything...

Thanks so much for any information.

-Mike

Michael Chang
Senior Network Engineer