[FW1] SQL*net port change (extra)

Maybe I should explain a bit more.
We have an application running on Oracle WEB server the idea is to give
every customer a different port number so that we can track what they do -
I did not design this!
So I am looking for a semi-permanent solution. I don't really want to keep
adding ports and rules. I would prefer a cleaner way - if there is one.
Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:__________________

I need to 'add' some more ports to the ones already allocated for SQL*net2.
I need the range to be from 1520 to 1529.
Would it be easy to modify the INSPECT code (is this a good idea as it
would be overwritten if I upgrade)?
Or is there a better way?
Paul