Re: AW: [FW1] crack fw1 on win2000

Do they have a policy against it?  Of course :-)

Are their products crackable?  Of course ;-)  There's been a few licensing
cracks for 3.0 and 4.0 for quite some time now (FW-1 and FloodGate-1).
Check Point knows about that, which is one of the reasons they changed the
licesing schema with 4.1.  But I've heard there is a crack for that one as
well, although I have not seen it...

As for crackable, in the security sense, all software has security bugs.
TUV Data Prtect released several new FW-1 vulnerabilities this year.  The
cool thing was how fast CP responded to it all.  THey released 4.1SP2 and
4.0SP7 the same day he announcement was made......Overall, I think they
handled it superbly.  WIsh I could say that for M1cro$soft......Hope this
helps!

Jason