From: Pellowski, Tom [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 11:41 AM
To: fw-1-mailinglist@lists. us. checkpoint. com (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] SecureRemote W2000

Greetings all:

I have a situation with a Windows 2000 workstation trying to get a SR
connection to a 4.1 FW.
Here is what I am getting:

Connect to the ISP->
launch the MS-VPN (the guys at UUNET told me to do that)
I get the FW window
AS soon as I go for authentication a MS windows pops up and says "Error
678-there was no answer"

This is my first experience with W2000 and secure remote. Acutally, my first
experience with SR 4.1
I am trying for a encrypted connection using FWZ.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Tom