Re: [FW1] CVP Server

Down the quick setup guide and follow the CVP setup directions. Then
checkout this link, VirusWall seems to be missing some KEY points.. :)

http://www.trend.com/download/documentation/default.htm

http://solutionbank.antivirus.com/solutions/solutionDetail.asp?solutionID=2263

At 02:33 PM 12/1/00 -0500, Kerr, Jim wrote:

>Can someone tell me how to properly configure checkpoint to work with a CVP
>server.  I'm using Trend Interscan and am not sure how to set it up on the
>Firewall side.  I'm using Firewall version 4.0 with SP7.
>

>Thanks,
>Jim

Jonathan E. Lyons
FreeBSD, MCSE, A+, CCNA