From: Goldoff, Erik [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 30 November 2000 18:44
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Blocking vbs

Here's the Kixtart code in my login script (nothing confidential, I actually
got the idea from one of the list-servs (not this one))

; **************module to change default VBS double-click to Notepad instead
of WScript.exe ****
Existkey("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\VBSFile\Shell")
    If @ERROR = 0

WriteValue("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\VBSFile\SHELL","","Edit","RE
G_SZ")
    Endif
;***************end module

Erik Goldoff