Re: [FW1] Nokia HA options

I have one config with Sun/Foundry switches/OSPF, one config with
Nokia/VRRP/OSPF+FDRY for Server load bal., and am toying with one just
using Nokia/VRRP/Static routes.

All of them could work great, but as usual, it depends on what you're
trying to accomplish, how large your budget is, the skill set of your
support staff, how complex of an environment you're willing to deal with,
and most importantly, what ELSE you want to do with your environment (local
server load balancing, geographic server load balancing, transparent cache
switching, QoS, etc.)

Just my $.01.

Jason