Re: [FW1] Interoperability issues with CacheFlow server

I'm running this exact configuration with no troubles at all.  I have the
internal side of the CacheFlow plugged intop the internal FDRY switch, and
the external leg of the CacheFlow plugged into my publically IPed DMZ.
Then I just had to allow the CF's external IPs to leave the network via a
simple FW rule.  What exactly are you seeing?  Are you using the Check
Point security servers in conjunction with this or are they turned off
(they're off on mine, dunno if that matters).

Jason