Re: [FW1] Securemote issue

Kimberly,

One way would be to have DHCP and configure
it to release on shutdown(I think you have to
reg hack for this??)

You may have to deal with an error message while out
of the office, but just answer 'No' to the DHCP
prompt about looking for a server.

Robert
(p.s. We just came off a 14hr outage, my apologies
if this was answered.)

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
Team Lead, e-Business Infrastructure