From: CryptoTech [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 8:39 AM
To: Johnson, Dave
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] dnsinfo.C & LMhosts

Dave,
Yes, the lmhosts file on the local system SHOULD be updated.  I have seen
this work,
but as you have noted, it is very syntax sensitive, one wrong space, one
space
instead of a tab.  It would be nice if check point would come out with a
utility to
generate this file based on a gui or a command line utility.....

If you would like a reference, I will be happy to gen a dnsinfo.c file and
post it
to the list.

Regards,
CryptoTech