[FW1] Check this!

Hi all,

I can only guess at the ramifications of this, but I was looking at the
properties of my generic* user today and noticed that there is an expiration
date associated with this object on the 'general' tab. It was set for 1 Dec
2000! Holy smokes!

I don't know how this got set; maybe upon initial installation of FW1? At
any rate, if this had expired (this Fri!) it would have caused me some
serious headaches this weekend! Might be a good idea to check it out... HTH,

Ian